Communications Assistant NeededPiano Stars
Communications InternWorld Society for the Protection of Animals
Communications InternThe Annie E. Casey Foundation
Content Creation for NonProfit - FALL 2014Blank Page Marketing Consulting
Communications/Marketing Intern (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Communications AssistantBookmark This
SpotOn Public Relations
DescriptionSpotOn Public Relations is a boutique public relations firm operating out of Houston, Texas. We specialize in event marketing, brand identity, media relations and community outreach for clients ranging from the visual arts to non-profit organizations and high-end service industries. Seeking an enthusiastic, creative, organized individual with entrepreneurial spirit.
Paid hourly, rate dependent on experience.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Proficient in AP style.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Must be social with the ability to think on their feet.
- Must have valid Texas drivers license.
- Must have at least junior class standing at an accredited university majoring in Marketing/PR or related field.