Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
Entry Level - Paid Internship! (New Jersey candidates only)Allure Marketing Group
Technology Internship in PR & MarketingBlastPR
BNSF Railway: Corporate Communications Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Editorial/Research InternshipPublic Religion Research Institute
Communications AssistantBookmark This
Eddie Owen Presents (Music Venue & Production Co.)
3116 Main Street
DescriptionOnline Marketing & Communications Assistant
Short name: OM
The main goals of this internship are:
• Study and learn best practices in terms of how to communicate through
the online media
• Enhance your skills and knowledge in online marketing and intercultural
• Expand your general office practices and team work skills to help you in
The responsibilities of Eddie Owen Presents' Online Marketing and Communication team includes:
maintaining, updating, and constantly developing the EOP website as well as EOP’s
online presence overall. We also handle the design/development, production and
distribution of the event calendar and other printed promotional material.
You will report to the Marketing Director, and your essential job
functions/key responsibilities in the OMC/Webteam will be:
Social Networking Marketing Strategy:
• Work with Director to enhance social networking strategy across all platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, and blogging tools
• Manage all social networking sites from encouraging peer-to-peer marketing, to creatively increasing user engagement, to ensuring questions are answered and spammers removed
• Manage content for all outgoing event details
o Maintain the network throughout the semester – keeping an eye on blogs, reaching out with reminders, or handling issues should they develop
• Manage all EOP blogs, ensuring that they work properly, are featured in strategic locations, and are updated regularly
Online Advertising and Outreach:
• Responsible for placing strategic ad campaigns on Facebook.
• Managing newsletter calendar for all newsletters sent from the EOP.
• Develop, organize, and manage online photo (Instagram) and video (Vimeo/YouTube) catalog system based on key wording tagging strategy that allows all customers to view EOP photographs efficiently
• Collect all staff and event photos throughout year, cut, tag, and catalog in Instagram & Pinterest
• Manage media contests based upon strategic needs of Marketing Director.
• Assist Marketing Director with day-to-day and annual website edits
• Assist with design when needed of various EOP print and online items
• Assist Director with content writing and editing as assigned
• Training of the new Online Marketing & Communications Assistant at the completion of your internship
• Attend and photograph various EOP events and excursions
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other tasks as agreed upon ad hoc to meet the ongoing needs of the department and organization, and will require some extra hours on nights and weekends. This position requires a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and flexible person who is able to handle several tasks simultaneously. As a representative of EOP, it is essential that the OM assistant is welcoming and act professional at all times to visitors and students.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.