Entry Level Communications and Public relations for marketing firmCandid Marketing Concepts
Community Relations InternCambridge Family and Children's Service
Music/Audio Production InternOneWay Ministries
Video Production InternOneWay Ministries
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Communications AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionAssistant needed for intimate yoga studio in Frenchtown NJ. The Intern will be assisting the owner with a multidimensional approach to marketing and communication. Some tasks will include managing mailing lists, creating marketing material for email, advertising, and posting, creating programs that assist the community by increasing awareness to environmental and health concerns, and improved self awareness. We are looking to effectively communicate with our current student body, bring in new students and clients, and serve the community at large by offering yoga and non-yoga related programs.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Manage online database and email communication.
- Create flyers promoting workshops, and marketing to appropriate audience.
- Assist in the creation of free and paid community based programs.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.