Entry Level Communications and Public relations for marketing firmCandid Marketing Concepts
Community Relations InternCambridge Family and Children's Service
Music/Audio Production InternOneWay Ministries
Video Production InternOneWay Ministries
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Communications AssistantBookmark This
Orbit 360, Inc.
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 14th floor
DescriptionAs an communications intern you will assist the Creative Director and Art Director from start to finish during projects. You will get a hands-on experience with concept and copy.
You will experience the creative and business side of movement in the office.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Writing and analytical skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment