Communications AssistantBookmark This
It's Ok I'm With The Band, LLC
202 Spring Creek Place
DescriptionIt's Ok I'm With The Band, Texarkana CVB, Dog House Entertainment and Lux Style Management are throwing a 3 day music festival in 2013 in Texarkana, to raise money for a nonprofit organization. Interns needed from Mass Communications, Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Project Management and Music Promotion. This is not a "go get the coffee" internship. Students will receive hands-on training. These positions will offer great experience and exposure for anyone looking to break into Marketing or the Entertainment Industry.
- Have phone and communication skills, an upbeat attitude and a love for music.
- Keep an active portfolio of work completed during the internship.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Photographers and videographers
- Have a working knowledge of cameras and video cameras, edit video and photos
- Know visual presentation, be creative and always be ahead of the action
Marketing and PR
- Will contact media organizations via phone and email.
- Help with implement marketing plans, use social media and be an active part in the marketing strategy.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.