Communications AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionThis intern spot is for a new department in an established business. You will work under a project manager and the 2 owners with the product development. This position is either full time or part time. This is an unpaid intern spot but could in time become a paid job. A non-discloser contract will be mandatory for all interns.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Cold calling potential new customers.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Must have good phone and verbal skills.