Communications AssistantBookmark This
46 e 46 st
Grand Central, NY
DescriptionAre you looking for tons of marketing experience? Are you a college student or recent graduate in NYC looking for an internship?
If so, our marketing department has an immediate opening for an intern. This is an awesome opportunity to help implement a multi tiered marketing plan. This internship is unpaid and for school credit.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
John Allan's is an upscale, club-styled salon and products company that caters to professional men. For over 20 years John Allan has been considered the pioneer and leader in men's grooming services, products and accessories. Our client base is demographically diverse, however they all share a common affinity for the affluent lifestyle. From CEO's of major corporations and top executives of financial institutions to executives from the legal, advertising, publishing, pharmaceutical, real estate, technology, entertainment and communications industries, our clients and members represent a large, but niche group of highly desirable men who value high end experiences, luxury products as well as their own personal appearance.
• Production assistant for videos
• Help with models for training and videos
• Assist with social media
• Assist with on and offline promotions
• Assist to plan events
• Help create content and content subjects for blogs and more
• 2-3 days per week minimum commitment, between the hours of 11:00am -- 7:00pm
• You must be pursuing or have completed a bachelor's degree. All majors can apply, but we prefer the following:
o Public Relations
o Mass communication
• Outgoing and motivated
• Self-disciplined with the ability to work alone
• Open-minded, creative and collaborative with a team
• Excellent writing and proofreading abilities