Child Advocacy Communications Intern AssociateFirst Focus
Ohio Events Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Health and Fitness Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Arts Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Food Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Communications AssistantBookmark This
Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls
DescriptionCultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls exists to promote self awareness, increase self confidence and esteem, promote higher education and increase sexual education and awareness within the community of minority girls. Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls is designed as a character building organization whose overall mission is to produce young women who will be a positive contribution to their immediate communities and beyond.
We are super excited about the upcoming months and recent transition to Memphis! The staff of Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls are gearing up for an amazing future!
Responsibilities- Utilize knowledge of effectively to portray the values and foundations of Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Be awesome in all you do!
Requirements- University- level education/training in Marketing, Communications, Business, Public Relations or related field
- Great sense of humor and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate in various forms efficiently and with passion
- Great creative writing skills, should posses the ability to "paint a picture" with words
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.