Communications AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionSnowrunner Productions is a full service publicity & marketing company. We are currently looking for two interns to work at our company.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
RequirementsThe intern will work on a variety of marketing, public relations, and promotion efforts for our agency.
Projects and tasks may include:
* Building relationships with bloggers and online communities.
* Content Creation
* Research and use social media as a platform to deliver content.
* Identify appropriate social media content and messaging.
* Assist in the development of social media strategy.
*Proficiency in the following programs is highly recommended
Open Office Writer & Calc or Microsoft Office
We Are Looking For:
* Exceptional editorial judgment
* Majors preferred but not limited to: Journalism, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, English
* Enthusiastic and experienced user of online social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency in online research.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Strong follow-through and attention to detail.
* 15-20 hours per week commitment (Hours are flexible to work around a school schedule)