Business Communication - Public Relations - Direct Marketing InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Like PR & Talking On The Phone? Social Media & WordPress 2?-Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Pub. Co.curvy girl publishing
Internship with a creative start-up!99designs
Experienced Social Media Outreach & Website designSmall Business Action Networ
Summer Internship - Recycling Rewards ProgramRegional Recycling and Waste Reduction District
Communications Assistant Music VirtualBookmark This
M Squared Publishing and Marketing
DescriptionMSquared Publishing and marketing looking for a person who is willing to learn the ins and outs of working for an established, growth-minded, Direct Mail Advertising Agency.??As an intern, you will be assisting in the growth and development of a new product launch which requires the candidate to understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns including social media. ??
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
??• Compile monthly calendar and editorial data for publication
* Update WP websites
* Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. client promotions, contests, video briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
?• Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.?• Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.?• Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed.?• Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis.?• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and results.?• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.?
• Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.?• Office administration, marketing and sales team support.
?• Manage social networking campaigns through Twitter & Facebook to engage existing audience and generate new audience.?
• Generate new ideas for marketing/promotional campaigns to drive opt-ins and user engagement.?• Implement marketing campaigns and see them through to finish.?• Perform analysis of program results and other metrics.
?• Assist in day to day operations and other various projects.?• Perform other customer engagement efforts/sales activities as assigned.??The internship is unpaid. It requires a minimum of 12 hours a week.
Responsibilities- in above description
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Knowledge of WP
- Graphic design skills a plus