Entry Level - Account Executive - Training ProvidedPoint Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing – Immediate Placement Needed - Join Our Team!Lakeview Consultants
Article Writing InternStartup
Social Media InternStartup
Student Brand AmbassadorNew Photo Sharing App
Institutional Advancement InternEMPath - Economic Mobility Pathways
Communications + Business Intern (Marketing, PR, Social Media, Business + Product Development)Essential Oxygen
Social Media InternD. Aiken & Associates Worldwide
Communications InternBookmark This
Ciredor Financial Consulting, Inc.
Posted: June 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis company provides business trend report writing and private consultations to clients who want to develop professionally, either in their businesses, or personally.
PLEASE NOTE: I do not run a computer at home. You will, for the most part, be ACCOUNTABLE for working from home and keeping a journal (as described below) of your work. Recording the day and time that you do things is CRITICAL to what I want done in this position.
On an additional, and very important note: If you prove capability in the sales and marketing of reports/summaries, I will be open to a discussion of how to reward you for your additional efforts.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a position that is first English-only, but could be a bilingual position. Mandarin, Hindi, Spanish, or French are a plus, whether you work (i.e., speak and write) with them or not in the position.
- Understand what skills you need for your next step, along with initial permission, guidance and supervision; and, you focus your tasks and time toward this skill development and accomplishment.
- ABSOLUTELY MUST create and monitor sales processes focused on the sale of informational reports, and billable hours of consultation by phone.
- Communicate verbally with excellent grammar, concise wording, with attention to the needs of the target audience. Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Be capable of writing draft speech copy.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions, when and if necessary.
- Edit and proof drafts, and provide constructive feedback.
- Work with a keen eye toward tasks you can add to the position that are in line with what you want to do next, after an initial discussion about the appropriateness of their addition to your duties.
- MUST keep a journal of work, hours, and ideas presented (as well as the day and time they were presented).
- MUST possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, prove that you understand how to sketch a proper sales process from beginning to end, and judge correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, are capable of promoting social networking and soliciting feedback as you create and manage social networking accounts, and embrace roles that call for imagination.