Child Advocacy Communications Intern AssociateFirst Focus
Ohio Events Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Health and Fitness Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Arts Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Food Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Communications InternBookmark This
200 Allens Ave.
DescriptionWedding Tresses is looking for an intern to contribute fresh ideas and support to our current staff.
Intern will work closely with our team to provide support by assisting in the continued design and implementation of an updated communication plan for Wedding Tresses. Communication within the company and externally (with clients) needs improvement.
Assistance with maintaining social media presence, company blog, and website. Strategic and creative updates and postings on all outlets intended to assist in company expansion and customer outreach.
Intern will assist clients with booking our company for their wedding day hair and makeup needs. Client communication is through phone and email.
The intern will gain experience in customer relations, writing, researching and using methods of multimedia outreach. The intern will gain ample knowledge about the operations of a wedding services organization.
Responsibilities- Assist in daily office tasks
- Assist clients with booking our team for bridal hair and makeup services (through email and phone).
- Work independently or in groups to start and finish projects related to social media marketing, company blog, and company website.
- Research and report on social media trends that can be adopted by the company.
Requirements- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Experienced with major social media navigation
- Interest in social media marketing
- Enrolled in a Communications degree program
- Computer skills
- Ability to commit to company for busy summer season
-College Major in communications