Marketing and Communications Intern- Habitat for Humanity, Immokalee, FL and Naples, FLHabitat for Humanity of Collier County
Marketing & Communication InternshipYves Jadot Restaurant Group
Intern-Communications/MarketingAmerican Heart Association
People Skills?? Customer Service & Sales Internships (PAID)Taylor Made Marketing
Marketing/Communications InternshipComedy For All
Communications InternBookmark This
Community Financial Services Association
515 King Street Suite 300
DescriptionThe Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA) is the national organization dedicated to advancing financial empowerment for consumers through small dollar, short-term loans. Now in its 12th year, CFSA was established to promote laws and regulations that protect consumers, while preserving their access to credit options, and to support and encourage responsible industry practices.
CFSA seeks a Communications Intern who will help enhance effective communications, public relations and marketing initiatives through both traditional communications and social media efforts.
• Assist and/or create e-newsletters and other various e-communication on behalf of the trade association.
• Updating and maintaining websites
• Creating and updating media briefs for Communications Director, and other various media relations support.
• Maintaining files and prepare written recommendations for future projects
• Draft policy and research summaries
• Organize and maintain CFSA’s Communications and Legislative shared drive for materials, and other communications support documents.
• Support other CFSA functions and organization activities as assigned.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office