Communications InternBookmark This
DescriptionProject Socialize is a small digital marketing agency located in the Greater Cincinnati area. Our core services include: digital strategy development and implementation, campaign planning and implementation, content marketing, community management, and training. Over the years, our clients range from large corporations to non-profit organizations.
A position is available starting ASAP for a semester long internship in the fast paced B2B digital marketing industry.
This internship is mostly virtual but you are required to meet face-to-face at least once a week.
Compensation: Unpaid; For College Credit Only
Hours per week: 12 to 15 hours
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for someone who already knows how to use social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.) but is interested in developing their digital marketing skills. The duties will include (but not limited to):
• Account management and general upkeep
• Copy writing: creating content for blogs, press releases, FAQs, etc.
• Content marketing: helping the digital marketing specialist create content for us and our clients like infographics.
• Be ready to take on other tasks as needed and directed by Intern Supervisor
Requirements• Must be working toward marketing, journalism, public relations or communications degree
• Strong writing skills with interest in digital content development
• Able to prioritize and manage workload on own while delivering high-quality work in a virtual scenario
• Must own a computer
• Be detail oriented
• Be creative
• Be extremely familiar with all current social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.)