Communications InternBookmark This
234 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are AKT INMOTION, a private fitness company looking for someone to aid us in the administrative and marketing efforts of the Client Services Manager. These duties would include projects such as:
• Monthly newsletters & e-mail marketing
• Social media strategy implementation
• Drafting client documents & materials
• Event advertisement & execution
• Communication with prospective & current clients
We are growing fast. This internship would be roughly 15-20 hours per week and has the potential to develop into a larger role within an exciting new company. Receive first hand experience as part of the one of the fastest-growing, luxury fitness brands. The participant would receive group fitness classes for free and a compensation of $10 per hour. Please send a cover letter and resume to Allison at email@example.com.
At AKT INMOTION, fitness expert and celebrity trainer Anna Kaiser has created fun and functional workouts that are a dynamic combination of cross-training and dance. Embodying a philosophy of “Movement with a Purpose,” the high-energy sessions challenge clients to kick their routines up a notch—and get ready to sweat matter your fitness level. AKT INMOTION caters to an elite clientele that includes Shakira, Kelly Ripa, Matthew Broderick & Sarah Jessica Parker.
After years of personally bringing these services to clients in New York City, Connecticut and the Hamptons, AKT will open our first NYC studio in Fall 2013. Luxurious without being pretentious, the space exemplifies the AKT approach to fitness: never judgmental, always results-orientated, and seriously fun. Please visit our website www.aktinmotion.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.