Community Relations InternHawaiian Humane Society
SANDOW Corporate Communications InternshipSANDOW
Internship in Chinese-English translation for a scientific/medical manuscript editing companyClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
PR/Marketing InternshipInspire PR & Marketing, LLC
Faith Initiatives InternshipGLAAD
Communications InternBookmark This
DescriptionProject CREED is looking for part-time interns that will work with us in building developing important community relationships, augmenting our book collection, and spreading awareness on the public health issues in developing regions in addition to publicizing our unique concept of utilizing children's books as public health education tools. At this time, Project CREED is looking for interns to join our team in the following areas:
- Community Engagement
This internship is unpaid, but offers significant on-the-job training and leadership development valuable for a continued career in the private, public or not-for-profit sectors. Upon request, we can also work with universities to offer academic internship credits as appropriate.
For more information on Project CREED's internship program, please visit http://www.projectcreed.org/#!internship-program. To apply for our internship program email us at email@example.com with your name, cover letter and basic resume. In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
1. What do you hope to get out of an internship with Project CREED?
2. Why is public health education important to you?
3. What is your personal creed?
We look forward to working with you!
Responsibilities- Report to the Director of Communications and Marketing on a weekly basis;
- Compose journalist pitches and press releases to be reviewed by the Director of Strategy;
- Distribute approved press releases and pitches among news outlets;
- Constantly ensure that outgoing communications are consistent with the Project CREED messaging;
- Coordinate with community engagement interns to organize and execute social media campaigns that are consistent with the marketing strategy;
- Stay up to date on relevant development news;
- Gather organizational news and write articles for the blog and monthly newsletter
RequirementsDue to the fact that these interns will be representing Project CREED to the public, young adults with leadership experience are preferred.
Traits that are helpful:
- ability to learn and use a variety of online resources