Communication InternNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Fashion / Travel / Lifestyle / Celebration blogging interns wanted!Astrid Mueller LLC
El-Hibri Social Media InternEl-Hibri Charitable Foundation
Communications / Public Relations InternBlakey & Agnew
AABB Internship, Externships and Academic Residency Program (Communications)AABB
Communications InternBookmark This
Mindful Living, Inc / Patrina Wisdom, LLC
DescriptionWe are a San Diego based personal development coaching and training company that teaches mindful living through Authentic Living and Leadership Coaching, speaking, multi media platforms, products, and more. We are looking for highly creative, visionary, self starters with a positive, optimistic outlook, and great organization skills. Must be a self motivated person with high energy and impeccable integrity, great work ethic and a commitment to following through on projects and commitments.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- attend and assist with networking events, workshops, and trainings.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- knowledge of these programs are a plus: Infusionsoft, basecamp, pipedrive, Hootsuite
- Other valuable and useful skills would be the managing of all social media platforms and blogs.