Business Communication - Public Relations - Direct Marketing InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Like PR & Talking On The Phone? Social Media & WordPress 2?-Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Pub. Co.curvy girl publishing
Internship with a creative start-up!99designs
Experienced Social Media Outreach & Website designSmall Business Action Networ
Summer Internship - Recycling Rewards ProgramRegional Recycling and Waste Reduction District
Communications Specialists InternshipBookmark This
Thigpen's Professionals, LLC
DescriptionThigpen’s Professionals, LLC provides life management consultation and professional development services that include customized in-service trainings for employees, interactive workshops for trainers and intensive coaching for women entrepreneurs. Our in-services are for organizations who want their employees to increase productivity and value the proficiency that is birthed from balanced personnel. Our modified workshops are open to entrepreneurs, trainers and transitioning professionals focused on career management and enhancement of leadership and preservation skills.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape utilizing market research practices
- Utilize creative writing and critical thinking skills to formulate professional development teaser trainings
-Design brand level powerpoint presentations
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
-Social Media Outreach and rapport building to develop strategic business relationships
- Virtual outreach to credible bloggers and radio stations to build straegic collaborative partners
-Monitor and maintain assigned social media platform communities
- Development of key communication documents
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point, Outlook), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
-Adept to learning social media platforms such as Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Masters Degree or higher.