Communications & Digital Arts InternInstitute for the Study of War
Dealer Sales InternMohawk
Korean,farsi,urdu,hindi,mandarin italian,french,thai,indonesian,malaysian,russian,polish,LanguagesLe Monde Management
Sports Journalism Intern - College AthleticsSporting Debate Inc.
Communications/Marketing InternBookmark This
Big Brothers Big Sisters
501 North Grand
St Louis, MO
To build trusting and enduring relationships that encourage and support young people.
Relationships have the power to transform lives. Our mission is shared by our Bigs, donors, partners, teachers, principals, bowlers, friends, employees, board members and parents. Each of these groups play such a powerful role and are there with us engaging and connecting around the Little to change their life.
Our Little Brothers and Little Sisters will live and learn in positive, opportunity rich environments 24x7.
•Surround children with caring and supportive role models
• Celebrate successes in home and school
• Introduce young people to new experiences
• Give them hope of a promising future
• Encourage open communication among the 4:1+1sm partners
• Create new community partnerships
ResponsibilitiesDETAILED DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
1) Assist with social media efforts: creating engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Vine
2) Write copy for monthly agency e-newsletter and update copy on website
3) Assist with taking photographs and doing short stories about matches and waiting Littles
4) Assist with organizational efforts of agency history to coincide with Centennial celebration
HOURS REQUIRED PER WEEK
10 hours per week
Preference of Tuesday mornings & Thursday afternoons – flexibility with schedule if needed