Comunication/PR Internship | Startup TapTap | Berlin, GermanyTapTap
Democratic Headquarters InternshipBerkeley Democratic Headquarters
Communications Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Communications Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing
Production & Web Intern for Luxury, Fashion, & Creative Industry SourceLe Book
Communications/Public Affairs InternshipBookmark This
Howard Consulting Group
20th and M Street NW
Description• Internships are designed to provide professional development and real-world experience in public affairs and communications.
• Assignments vary but will include online research relating to clients and client issues, drafting press releases, materials and letters to elected officials, gathering information on target organizations, proofreading, and assisting with logistics for events.
• Opportunities to participate in company meetings and events.
Requirements• A minimum of 20 hours per week (flexible schedule).
• Commitment for a minimum of one semester (spring, summer or fall)
• Currently pursuing BA/BS degree (minimum of Sophomore standing)
• Excellent written communication and research skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Prior political experience preferred
• Prior interaction with media preferred