Communications Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing
Production & Web Intern for Luxury, Fashion, & Creative Industry SourceLe Book
Communications Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Communications SpecialistLoma Linda Broadcasting Network/ SmartLifeStyle TV
Customer Relations Representative (Entry Level)Prominence Group
Community & Coworking InternBookmark This
711 Atlantic Ave/ 45 Prospect St.
DescriptionWorkbar is a membership-based network of vibrant collaborative workspaces with main hubs in Boston and Cambridge. We’ve honed a set of physical workspace settings, flexible membership types and collaboration tools that enable companies to focus on their business while also connecting with diverse industry professionals. Additionally, Workbar hosts workshops & events, member happy hours & mixers, and offers free organic coffee and snacks.
We are currently seeking 2-3 part-time interns to help manage our workspaces and support our community. The Community & Coworking Interns will work in tandem with the Space and Community Managers, both taking an active role in running a Workbar center and aiming to make Workbar the best possible experience for our members and their guests.
Responsibilities• Greeting and assisting prospective members, guests and walk-ins and ensuring their comfort in the space, as well as with fielding member needs and relations.
• Serving as a community connector by conducting interviews with members and connecting them to others in the Workbar network.
• Assisting and providing logistical support to Space & Community Managers with day-to-day space and member management. This includes covering the front desk, data entry, member account management, troubleshooting, purchase ordering, and communications with vendors and property managers.
• Assisting the Space and Community Managers with maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the workspace including restocking kitchen snacks, beverages, brewing coffee, and keeping the dishes orderly
• Improving and organizing the Workbar member perks program for all Workbar locations by reaching out to local and national businesses and being a point-person for local organizations and businesses offering perks.
• Contributing to the Workbar blog on a monthly basis (or as assigned); reaching out to members for blog contributions; and assisting with the management of the blog. Manage and identify external content opportunities for guest posts and comments on other blogs to boost Workbar’s visibility.
• Other administrative tasks, as needed, related to marketing, social media, and sales.
Requirements• Undergraduate or graduate student in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship.
• Attention to detail, top organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in shared web-based programs, such as Google Docs, DropBox, CRM, etc.
• Experience with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus!
• Independent work ethic.
• Energetic, outgoing and positive attitude.
• Available for a minimum of 15-20 hours per week.
• Willingness to pitch in, pound the pavement, roll sleeves up and get dirty!