Compliance InternshipBookmark This
Profit Sense Innovations
26 Journal Square
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionProfit Sense Innovations is a rapidly growing business development firm that assists small businesses with corporate setup, business planning, accounting and business funding. While other companies are shutting down and closing their doors, our company is in full expansion mode. We are searching for an energetic, self starting, highly skilled Customer Service Representatives with an entrepreneurial drive, determination. We are a great company to work for with a wonderful team atmosphere.
Position: Compliance Representative
• Candidates will be responsible for familiarizing new clients with Profit Sense Innovation Services
• Review telephone sales confirmations for compliance with regard to company standards of quality assurance.
• Ensure all required information is appropriately captured during each call
• Collect specific client data to be entered into the CRM
• Scheduled necessary fulfillment appointments with clients
• Creating receipts and Invoices through Quick Books
• Communicate potential errors and non-compliant calls to Director of Sales
• Responsible for reporting on weekly activity
• Perform additional tasks in accordance with business needs
• Resolve potential issues before they result in client refunds and/or cancellation of service.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Must be comfortable interacting with clients over the phone
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Must be flexible and willing to complete any and all duties required by the Company.
• Maintains internal and external customer satisfaction by communicating in a professional manner.
• A/P, A/R experience a plus
• Previous QA experience w/ customer complaint or standards compliance is preferred.