Call Center Representatives $27 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $25.50-27.50 hr.Cabot Corporation
Digital Communications Intern- Governor's Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Community Ambassador (Virtual/Remote)New Photo Sharing App
Communications Outreach InternMETA24
Communications and Public Relations Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Digial Media InternshipBookmark This
Faith Mogul Publishing LLC
Posted: January 03 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUrban Christian Culture (UCC) Magazine is an entertainment and urban lifestyle focused magazine, currently seeking to offer Digital Media internship opportunities.
Who Are We?
The magazine, which is a quarterly publication, is a platform for the advancement of independent, urban, Christian artists worldwide who are looking for a promotional outlet. We also have an online presence that is working towards helping to promote emerging artists and events. The magazine serves as a lifestyle guide for young Christians who are passionate about urban arts, lifestyle, culture and entertainment. The topics we cover are wide and varying, and include relationships, fashion, fitness, healthy eating, spiritual devotions, entertainment, events, community topics, and general interest articles, just to name a few. Our readership, which has a main audience range between ages 18-34, (35-49 secondary) represents the next generation of urban, young professionals and scholars.
UCC has a considerable and ever expanding reach in the NY metropolitan area which we have been working diligently on expanding both nationally and globally.
We are looking for Digital Marketing interns who can assist with social media, PR, and communications functions. Individuals should be passionate about digital media, and have a grasp on such things as engaging and encouraging ongoing conversations in social networking sites which include Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites.
*Select interns will have an opportunity to become part of our permanent writing staff along with other perks and benefits.
We would like to end by saying: There are over 1 billion Christians in the world and over 246 million Christians in the United States who come in all colors and creeds. We believe "urban" is not a race or gender, but a lifestyle and culture, so diversity is key.
ResponsibilitiesDigital Marketing Internship Duties:
• Engage and encourage ongoing conversations in social networking sites which include Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites
• Word of mouth marketing through social bookmarking and external linking
• Brand enforcement and seeding of content into social applications as needed
• Source active candidates by use of online databases, contact lists, and internal databases for word of mouth promotions
• Attend events and venues (some you choose, and others assigned by the Editor-In-Chief)
• Write a variety of articles for both the print publication and website. (optional)
• Research future events and conceptualize content thematically
• Work with layout
• Help in the creation of data sheets, mailing promotions and mailing lists
• Other tasks as needed or assigned
RequirementsCharacter Expectations of our interns: Punctual, engaging, progressive thinking, responsible, honest, assertive, imaginative, and MUST BE ENTHUSIASTIC.
• Understand digital marketing
• Strong command of the English language
• Good writing skills
• Proficiency in MS Word and Office applications
• Report directly to the magazine’s Managing Director
• Must attend meetings with Editor-In-Chief and Managing Director (Skype)
• Must be available by phone, text, and email, and respond within a timely manner
• Must have a stellar work ethic and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently or work with minimal supervision