Editorial / Journalism Intern (Beauty)Bookmark This
DescriptionIt’s embarrassing how many lipsticks you own- but you totally use all of them! (At least, that’s what you say so you don’t feel too guilty about it.) Whether it’s knowing the best drugstore makeup, how to deal with any and all skin issues, or how to have an actual five minute face, you’ve got the details. Willing to share your secret for those fabulous nails, and that perfectly tousled ‘do? We’re dying to hear from you.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus