Korean Cultural Center Washington, D.C. Office ReceptionistKorean Cultural Center, Embassy of the Republic of Korea
Editorial / Journalism InternCaptured Miracles
Marketing and communicationsThe American Culinary Federation
High Paying Communications internship at fast growing startupSKYLER
Client Service Coordinator, InternEDC Communications
Editorial / Journalism Intern (Health & Fitness)Bookmark This
DescriptionPinterest is not only your inspiration board- but you’ve made all sorts of excellent projects that your friends are clamoring for. You throw legendary parties, with just the right balance of quirky, creative, classy and crazy. From the perfect last-second weekend getaway to the newest artist, you love sharing your tips on how to kick things up a few notches from frumpy to fabulous. And we’re really looking for something fun to do tonight.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus