Entry Level - Paid Internship! (New Jersey candidates only)Allure Marketing Group
Technology Internship in PR & MarketingBlastPR
BNSF Railway: Corporate Communications Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Editorial/Research InternshipPublic Religion Research Institute
Corporate Communications InternConnecticut Public Television
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Whole Man Ministries of NC
3916 Old Lexington Rd
Winston Salem, NC
DescriptionWhole Man Ministries of North Carolina is a grassroots, nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to contribute to the “holistic” development of people—i.e., body, mind and spirit. The organization has spawned a variety of charitable activities, including a small church, Ex-offender reentry Program, a Homeless Assistance Program, Housing Stabilization Program, Adult Continuing Education Program, Summer Camp - Summer Feeding program, Food Pantry Program and Clothes Closet Program.
Whole Man Ministries of NC, because of its broad involvement in socio-economics, it presents opportunities for interns to gain knowledge and working experience in over twenty professional fields.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
-Develop News archives and Historical summary of organization
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus