Social Media Intern (unpaid)Pacific Science Center
Stone Soup FilmsStone Soup Films
Customer ServiceHughes Supply Inc.
Web Copywriting InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Student Brand Ambassador – Photo Sharing iPhone App LaunchNew iPhone Application
Michael Blake Communications InternshipOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Marketing & Public RelationsJacq's Organics
car2go External Communications Interncar2go
Editorial / Journalism Intern (Lifestyle)Bookmark This
Posted: July 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPinterest is not only your inspiration board- but you’ve made all sorts of excellent projects that your friends are clamoring for. You throw legendary parties, with just the right balance of quirky, creative, classy and crazy. From the perfect last-second weekend getaway to the newest artist, you love sharing your tips on how to kick things up a few notches from frumpy to fabulous. And we’re really looking for something fun to do tonight.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus