Editorial Writing and Social Media Internship Full Time VirtualBookmark This
eCo Event Source / The Sejour Group
DescriptionWorking with senior executives from the communications and management offices interns will assist in creating unique fact-based and creative content/stories for company and client websites and social media strategies and campaigns.
The Sejour Group (TSG) is management home to GRAMMY winner and UN Ambassador Miri Ben-Ari, and clients from various industries including Oscar winner Adrien Brody (King Kong, The Pianist), worldwide entertainment and music properties.
The Sejour Group is a management, music label and consulting company helmed by Founder and CEO, Mr. Josue Sejour. The company is devoted to expanding and broadening horizons, presenting the best quality of entertainment and to inspiring the human experience through arts and culture. With representatives in Israel, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Australia, Brazil and Russia, The Sejour Group is held in the highest esteem by many of the world's most influential leaders.
For more information on The Sejour Group visit www.sejourgroup.com
The CSR and Communications team works closely with the CEO’s Management Office to support all aspects of project administration for the client and special project teams. The intern will assist the EVP and Project Managers’/Directors’ efforts to define and manage project goals, tasks, issues and deadlines. The Administrative team will activate, monitor and summarize ongoing progress of projects and prepare reports for management regarding status of projects.
Responsibilities- Work with Senior executives to write and or edit content for websites and social media (meaningful, interesting, factual and creative work)
- Help create e-communications such as e-newsletters, e-postcards, text-based mail, etc.
- Assist communications office with the development/management of overall web content strategies (story ideas, social media, etc.)
- Assist in generating dialogue with fans through apps, digital events, blogs, message boards and social networks.
30 - 40 hours per week. Hours may vary during tours or campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of sports writing style
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Willing to help out on all levels of production
- Flexible with time and assigned responsibilities
Interest in or experience as a non-profit, lifestyle, entertainment, social, culture, performing arts, music writer for school newspaper. Creative writing experience (not a requirement, but a plus)