Event Coordinator & Coworking InternshipBookmark This
28 W 39 St Suite 401
New York, NY
DescriptionSoTechie is a coworking space with one location in Midtown Manhattan and in North Avalon, Cincinnati.
It is a vibrant and buzzing workspace shared by a community of over 30 entrepreneurs, start-ups,
independent and remote enterprise professionals. The result is a high-energy place to work and collaborate.
Additionally, SoTechie hosts workshops & events, member happy hours & mixers, and offers free coffee to all.
We are currently seeking 3-4 part-time interns to help manage our workspaces and assist with our busy event
schedule. The Event & Coworking Interns will work in tandem with the Space and Community Managers, both
taking an active role in running SoTechie Spaces and aiming to deliver the best possible experience for our
members, their guests and all the participants in our events.
Responsibilities• Gain valuable skills in operations, sales, marketing, event planning, business writing, and leadership.
• Exposure to and opportunity to work with the wide variety of SoTechie member start-ups and companies.
• Opportunity to leave your mark on the emerging co-working phenomenon.
• Opportunity to attend any and all of the SoTechie events and workshops.
• Free SoTechie membership!
• This internship is unpaid, with the potential for advancement within the company.
Requirements• Undergraduate or graduate student in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship.
• Attention to detail, top organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.