Communications InternThe National Presbyterian Church
Mass Communications & Business Development InternWomen In Technology International
Social Media & Community Management InternMentoring Valuable Proteges
Harford Co Company is offering FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC FALL SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Footwear Start-up Video and Marketing InternBookmark This
61 Endicott Street, Building #23, Floor 4
DescriptionFootwear Start-Up [insert category] Intern
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join our team for six months. This internship with provide a qualified candidate with the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working within a start-up footwear company.
Important Notice: This is not your average internship. You won’t just be making powerpoints and spreadsheets. Certain strengths and qualifications are required, but you must be ready to do a little bit of everything. We are a start-up, and with that comes a lot of responsibility but also a lot of room to be heard and gain real career value in this position. Are the words passionate, competitive and innovative words that describe you? If they are, then you are in the right place.
Responsibilities for an intern, depending on what department they are placed in:
· Marketing – Develop and implement marketing ideas and campaigns
· Digital Media – Maintain and constantly update website, including design engine, blog, analytics as well as partake in social media
· Competitive Research – Research what is going in the current athletic sandal market, as well as custom footwear market
· Trends – Stay current with industry, style, technological and any other relevant trends
· Design – Must be experienced and skilled in graphic design to not only design slides but other branding materials and enhance the brand identity.
· Market Research – Maintain up-to-date information on market and demographics
· Perform all other duties as assigned
· Currently enrolled in any of the following programs – Business, Marketing, Business Management, Communication/PR, Entrepreneurship or Graphic Design/Fine Arts.
· Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
· Proactive and self-motivated
· Strong verbal and communication skills
· Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
· Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
· Knowledge of other programs (Adobe, social media, etc.) also encouraged
· Able to work full time
· Interest in footwear, athletics and business
· Extremely creative!
We are a small team, but pride ourselves on being a revolutionary start-up in the Greater Boston Area. We believe that by fusing sports, footwear, and design into our business every single day, we will succeed. We encourage that all hard-working, detail oriented and innovative candidates apply.
Requirements• Currently enrolled in Business, Marketing, Film Studies or Entrepreneurship program.
• Required knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Vine, and Instagram is necessary
• Knowledge of Final Cut, Premiere, or other editing software is required.
• Some working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
• Some knowledge of either Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe InDesign is important.
• Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Interest in footwear, athletics, and business.
• Ambitious, team player, and creative!!!