Communications InternCliniOps, Inc.
Spring 2014 Peacemaker Internship - CommunicationsMassachusetts Peace Action
Feeding Children Everywhere Communications Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
social media & communications internship (New York, NY / some remote work ok)memmee
Communications InternTucson Hispanic Chamber
Lacoste 2014 Spring Ecommerce InternshipBookmark This
Lacoste Corporate Office
551 Madison Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionCOMPANY DESCRIPTION: Lacoste is a 75-year old upscale wholesale and retail French apparel company specializing in men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, eyewear, watches and accessories. Lacoste merchandise is known around the world for its quality, innovation and international appeal. Recognized for its signature crocodile logo --- born in 1927 as a nickname for founder and world champion tennis player René Lacoste, who promptly emblazoned one on his tennis blazer --- Lacoste revolutionized the world of tennis apparel and sportswear with the introduction of the famous pique knit polo. As a company poised for the exciting re-launch of its brand identity in the United States and around the world, Lacoste offers an exciting, fun, and creative work environment, with unlimited opportunity for learning and growth.
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: This position is located in New York, NY. For students interested in ecommerce, digital marketing, social media, and mobile, the intern will assist in the following departments:
• Checking in samples of product and sending out to photo studios
• Tracking receipt of images
• Organizing and helping with model castings
• Conduct usability review of site
• Help with case and ticket management
• Help with product QA
• Website auditing (verifying accuracy of images, text, etc.)
Design, Marketing and Social Media
• Assist in production of banners, landing pages, creative for affiliate ads, Facebook, etc.
• Interview is required
• For college credit only, internship is unpaid, housing is not provided
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; Adobe design software helpful
• Comfortable with social media
• Passionate for digital environment
• Detail oriented
COMPENSATION: The Lacoste internship is unpaid and for credit only. There is no
reimbursement for travel or meals.
TO APPLY: Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and write Ecommerce in subject line
INTERN WILL LEARN: As an intern at ECommerce intern, you will develop strong analytical skills using the latest software while you participate in the development of online marketing strategies.