Marketing and Communications Intern- Habitat for Humanity, Immokalee, FL and Naples, FLHabitat for Humanity of Collier County
Marketing & Communication InternshipYves Jadot Restaurant Group
Intern-Communications/MarketingAmerican Heart Association
People Skills?? Customer Service & Sales Internships (PAID)Taylor Made Marketing
Marketing/Communications InternshipComedy For All
Communications: Looking for dynamic interns passionate about ART and COMMUNITYBookmark This
The Venice Art Crawl
Venice Beach, 90291
DescriptionThe Venice Art Crawl is an organization by and for the people. Our goal is to share, inspire and promote collaboration within the Venice community through mixers and art events. Join us by attending, sharing your vision and what inspires you. Our goal is to foster and reinvigorate the creativity that has historically and currently makes Venice such a vibrant and dynamic community.
Responsibilities• Contact potential artists, groups, organizations, and volunteers to participate.
• Create and update contact sheets (email lists) for each category below. VAC Board Members will have these lists as well.
• Attend all Monthly mixers as source of potential artists and venues.
• Relay incoming emails to appropriate VAC Committee if necessary.
• Maintain correspondence with:
1. Art galleries
2. Non profits with art departments
3. Surrounding schools with art departments
5. Potential volunteers
RequirementsMust be passionate about ART and Community.
We will help teach and guide you in all that you do. Some relevant experience a plus!