Child Advocacy Communications Intern AssociateFirst Focus
Ohio Events Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Health and Fitness Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Arts Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Ohio Food Content Writing Intern - Mass Media CommunicationsPLAY Today Ohio
Luxury Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionBased in New York, Paris and Tokyo, Forward is a disruptive branding agency, specialized in content marketing anchored in the Entertainment and Art worlds, events and digital activation.
We have signed numerous of global integrated campaigns and PR initiatives for high-end brands such as Cartier, Estée Lauder, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Galeries Lafayette, Absolut Vodka, Chivas, Pernod Absinthe, Maison Kitsuné, and Harry Winston, amongst others.
With over 10 years of experience at the crossroads of the luxury goods industry and the Entertainment business, we can cover every cultural content-related need and ambition that a brand may have. We have the knowledge, expertise and solid international network to help brands better understand the complex Entertainment industry eco-system and create innovative and effective integrated campaigns.
More info here:
Forward’s New York team is looking for a highly motivated full time Luxury Marketing Intern ready to start as soon as possible. Due to our very specific positioning and field of expertise, candidate should be passionate and knowledgeable of the luxury goods industry (high fashion, jewelry, leather goods, etc) as well as the indie and tastemakers world.
Your credentials are not the essential. We’re looking for a candidate willing to work hard, learn a lot, and grow with the agency.
The Marketing Intern will assist the executives of the agency with the management and execution of current projects, with creativity and flair.
• Assist with the management of current accounts and the production of all related events and content.
• Assist with the development, writing, and communication of creative proposals, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
• Drive marketing research and campaign analytics as requested.
• Assist with the management of daily administrative responsibilities such as meeting setup/reporting, organization of conference calls, etc.
• Minimum of junior in college (post-graduate candidates welcome) and available to start during Winter 2014.
• Demonstrated interest in advertising and content-meet-culture marketing and the luxury goods industry, based on prior coursework, internships or personal projects.
• Demonstrated ability in independent thinking and problem solving.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)