Business Communication - Public Relations - Direct Marketing InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Like PR & Talking On The Phone? Social Media & WordPress 2?-Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Pub. Co.curvy girl publishing
Internship with a creative start-up!99designs
Experienced Social Media Outreach & Website designSmall Business Action Networ
Summer Internship - Recycling Rewards ProgramRegional Recycling and Waste Reduction District
Marketing Intern NeededBookmark This
DescriptionI am looking for a 2 marketing interns to join my team. Responsibilities will Include:
1. Screening buyer & seller leads daily
2. Posting online ads, blogging, tweeting, and Facebook updating
3. Receiving incoming calls and making outbound calls to set appointments and schedule showings.
You will work a daily list of items and will be responsible logging completed tasks, calls, notes, etc.
The ideal person will be looking to learn and enhance their resume and gain some valuable experience while supporting an International brand. They should possess great creative writing skills, social media savvy, and good phone etiquette/personality.
The role will initially require 10-15 hours a week of your time.
Students in need of a summer internship are encouraged to apply.
Please respond with your availability, your blog, website, and/or twitter page, resume, and simply 1 sentence stating why you are perfect for this role.
ResponsibilitiesThe core responsibilities of this role will be...
- Contact prospects to set appointments
- Posting/updating online advertisements
- Managing follow-ups, appointment calender, and call tracking.
- Using social media to promote and grow the company
- Calls must be made at designated calling times
RequirementsMUST be a motivated self-starter!
MUST have great phone etiquette
MUST be comfortable with people and be able to overcome their initial objections.
MUST be computer savvy and have experience with craigslist, twitter, and creating online post..
MUST BE RELIABLE AND READY TO WORK CONSISTENTLY!
Must Haves. . .
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must