Marketing & Communication InternshipBookmark This
Yves Jadot Restaurant Group
401 East 20th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Yves Jadot Restaurant Group owns and operates 10 restaurants and bars in New York City. The group has been operational since 1995, when the first location of Petite Abeille, serving home-style Belgian cuisine opened.
We are currently looking for interns to join our team on or around December 1st 2014, for a minimum of 4 months.
This is a non-paid internship, but the intern will be stipended for food and transportation.
- Assist with creation and execution of marketing initiatives and planning according to the yearly marketing calendar
- Participate in planning and execution of marketing and media events
- Assist in the executionof social media strategy across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Prepare and update newsletter content, including database management and monitoring
- Assist with creation of marketing materials (print and online visual)
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling, mailings and expense reporting
• STRONG attention to detail
• A willingness to get your hands dirty and a can-do attitude
• Energetic, personable and good-humored
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Advanced computer knowledge (Mac experience preferred), including google docs, photoshop, pages, keynote, and general Internet savvy.
• Ability to work as a team player and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgement
Knowledge of MS office applications is a must.
Restaurant Management or Hospitality student is a plus but not required.
This internship can be transferable into college credits.