Communications InternshipMichigan Republican Party
Marketing, Social media and sales Intern for a Real Estate Tech StartupRosypad Inc
Social Media PR InternFEMME
Marketing and Design Communications internSharp Dressed Man
Student Brand Ambassador ��� iPhone App LaunchNew iPhone Application
Wal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply NowWal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply Now
Web Copywriting InternshipJulie Braun Co.
English to Japanese TranslatorDrift & Die Press
Online Start Up InternBookmark This
Posted: July 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConceivable is the first online, personalized wellness treatment program focused on fertility and healthy pregnancies. We are based in Austin, Texas, but are open to a telecommuting intern. We are searching for a self-starter who is passionate about entrepreneurship and communications. This is a year-round internship with flexible hours, but we are projecting a 5-10 hour work week.
Our ideal intern is passionate, hard-working, and enthusiastic to learn about topics ranging from business management to healthy living. We offer opportunities for individuals to enhance their skills in communications and marketing, while helping to create a positive impact in the lives of consumers affected by infertility. General duties will include social media marketing and engagement, blogging, and occasional research into the realm of Chinese and Western medicinal practices. We will strive to create an exciting experience for our interns, and welcome you to apply as a candidate! Thanks for your interest in Conceivable, Inc.
Responsibilities- Work under the direction of founder and field experts
- Explore the impact of Chinese medicine on Western health practices
- Enhance brand image through social media engagement
- Extend Conceivable’s influence through copywriting and blog promotion
- Ability to Skype into meetings on a monthly / bi-monthly basis
- Provide weekly progress updates
Requirements- Current high school / college student
- Interest in copywriting and editing
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn about the entrepreneurial process
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Ability to Skype into meetings monthly / bi-monthly
-Consistent and disciplined to provide weekly project updates