Communications InternBallot Hero
Communications Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Social Media Intern for Yoga & Wellness BrandXen Strength
Communications and Social Media InternSamana Health Retreats
Communications Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing
PR / Communications InternshipBookmark This
Kids Play International
DescriptionAbout Kids Play Int’l:
Founded in 2008 by 3x Olympian, Tracy Evans, Kids Play Int’l (KPI) operates the only sport for development program in the rural community of Gatagara, Rwanda, about 90 minutes outside the capital city of Kigali. KPI saw a need in this small village and is investing all its resources into strengthening a community culture that breaks down walls of inequality between boys and girls, men and women. The organization’s Let’s Play Fair program and curriculum uses sport and interactive discussions to teach boys and girls how to treat each other with a deeper level of kindness and respect and to better understand each other’s contributions, both on the field and in life.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience by working with an international non-profit organization and its global sport for development programs. You will have the opportunity to assist with sport related/non-profit PR, social media marketing, communications and program promotions.
Internship Hours and Dates: This is a non-compensated internship that requires a commitment of 8- 12 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months (flexible start date). This person will be required to provide weekly reports through Skype, Face Time or a similar on-line interface. Check with your University or Professor to determine if this internship is eligible for academic credit.
How To Apply:
Candidates should email a one-page cover letter describing their interest and qualifications and a current a resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include KPI INTERNSHIP in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Visit our website: www.kidsplayintl.org
KPI is looking for an exceptional candidate who has strong writing, research and communications skills, excellent grades and can work independently to help with the following:
• Communicate with KPI PR firm acquiring the knowledge and ability to follow through with what the PR firm has put in motion.
• Help manage overall PR communications with KPI Staff and PR Firm
• Help manage social media for Fall campaigns including communication with KPI Ambassadors
• Help promote online fundraising initiatives, including Charity Buzz auctions items
• Daily review of HARO (Help A Reporter Out) and other potential outlets for stories.
• Assist with promotion and communication of Kids Play’s Social Fundraising Tool.
• Help draft communications materials such as press releases, newsletters, and other social media updates.
• Social Media Marketing, helping to increase likes and interaction with followers on our Facebook page and on Twitter.
Excellent communication, organization, research and writing skills. Motivated, self-starter, strategic thinker and creative problem solver. Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Constant Contact.