Future Country/Communication Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Business Communication - Public Relations - Direct Marketing InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Brand Ambassador ProgramSportChaser
Summer Internship - Communications/Journalism StudentsJohn S. and James L. Knight Foundation
Media Intern (Film Editing)NickersonPR
Production InternBookmark This
Born to Explore
42 Main St
DescriptionLooking for an internship in television production? Are you a highly motivated, detail-oriented person looking to contribute to a creative team?
We are an independent company looking for a PRODUCTION INTERN (unpaid) to join our team. Our weekly adventure show is broadcast on a major US television network as well as internationally.
You will work directly with the Executive Producers and Host to produce high quality TV episodes.
This position requires the ability to work independently, and take initiative; attention to detail is essential while being a major contributor of ideas.
This internship offers a flexible schedule.
• Post-production experience (knowledge of Final Cut Pro preferable)
• Social media savvy (ie. Facebook, Twitter, etc)
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication skills
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines
• Strong listening and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work with others. Possess a team player "Whatever it takes to get it done" mentality.
• MUST have own laptop (Preferably a Mac), Microsoft Office skills
• Final Cut Pro
• Social Media