Communications Assistant NeededPiano Stars
Communications InternWorld Society for the Protection of Animals
Communications InternThe Annie E. Casey Foundation
Content Creation for NonProfit - FALL 2014Blank Page Marketing Consulting
Communications/Marketing Intern (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Production InternBookmark This
Born to Explore
42 Main St
DescriptionLooking for an internship in television production? Are you a highly motivated, detail-oriented person looking to contribute to a creative team?
We are an independent company looking for a PRODUCTION INTERN (unpaid) to join our team. Our weekly adventure show is broadcast on a major US television network as well as internationally.
You will work directly with the Executive Producers and Host to produce high quality TV episodes.
This position requires the ability to work independently, and take initiative; attention to detail is essential while being a major contributor of ideas.
This internship offers a flexible schedule.
• Post-production experience (knowledge of Final Cut Pro preferable)
• Social media savvy (ie. Facebook, Twitter, etc)
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication skills
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines
• Strong listening and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work with others. Possess a team player "Whatever it takes to get it done" mentality.
• MUST have own laptop (Preferably a Mac), Microsoft Office skills
• Final Cut Pro
• Social Media