Project Scientist Communications/Marketing InternBookmark This
222 S. Church St.
DescriptionHave you ever wondered what the life of a social entrepreneur is like? Project Scientist is looking for a high-energy, proactive and independent thinker who is eager to experience all aspects of the Communications/Marketing Industry and is prepared to take on serious roles and responsibilities.
As a Project Scientist Intern, you will have the opportunity to have a hand in all matters of organizational communications & marketing. From development and innovation to implementation and impact maintenance serving as the ‘boots-on-the-ground” member of our team.
Project Scientist Interns will learn about every aspect of the communications industry by serving the team in a similar function to that of an apprenticeship. That means doing anything that moves the project forward, including work on research, database management, program development, social media management, marketing and organizational communication. This internship offers you the opportunity to participate in an ongoing project with the Project Scientist Team, designed to challenge and supplement your on-the-job learning, while giving you exposure to the communications sector.
This internship program provides a great learning experience for someone who is eager to learn the ins-and-outs of a fast growing, largely impactful and innovative start-up organization.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Project Scientist Intern, you will have the opportunity to have a hand in all matters of organizational development, innovation, and impact implementation serving as the ‘boots-on-the-ground” member of our team. The ideal candidate for this internship is a hardworking and motivated individual, excited by the opportunity to experience every aspect of organizational communication. If you're looking to soak up as much experience as possible then this internship is for you because on the Project Scientist Team we all "wear MANY hats".
Here’s what we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
• Passionate about creating positive social change and making an impact for girls in STEM
• Positive attitude
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Proactive individual eager to learn new skills, technologies, and find new solutions
• Willingness to learn new things and take on new challenges
• Attention to detail
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask, work independently and with a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of social media technologies
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)