Ministry Intern (Adult Resource Team)Woman's Missionary Union (WMU)
Multicultural Publications InternshipWoman's Missionary Union (WMU)
Marketing/Event Management Internship - Winter/Spring 2016 Term at Award Winning AgencyThe Gab Group
COMMUNICATIONS InternScenarios USA
Communications Internship - Winter/Spring 2016 Term at Award Winning AgencyThe Gab Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Apple Blossom Naturals
Posted: 723 days ago
DescriptionWe are a 100% natural personal care/makeup/cosmetics and pet care product provider to the direct sales industry.
This position is unpaid, however you will be allowed to purchase any abn products at our employee discount while you are interning with us. And there may be other opportunities for you to receive free product for use with writing product descriptions etc.
ResponsibilitiesSome Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Seeking out media contacts/connections with various media resources
- Compose and distribute press releases to media sources. Follow-up as necessary.
- Maintain and contribute regularly to our blogs
- Maintain and contribute regularly to social media outlets: pinterest, facebook, twitter
- Other Communication, Administrative and journalism duties as necessary
- Contribute to, maintain, develop, distribute, monitor, update: newsletters (consultant and customer)
- Develop and maintain media kit. Distribute and serve as contact when necessary
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Willing to communicate through electronic means
- Able to organize and maintain constant communication with management supplying information/progress check-ins.