Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
Entry Level - Paid Internship! (New Jersey candidates only)Allure Marketing Group
Technology Internship in PR & MarketingBlastPR
BNSF Railway: Corporate Communications Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Editorial/Research InternshipPublic Religion Research Institute
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionAn Atlanta based magazine company looking for an enthusiastic PR intern who wants to expand his or her knowledge and showcase his or her skills for a new and exciting company. We are looking for an intern who takes great pride in your work and have a passion for Public Relations. There are great rewards for joining the ModelCall Magazine family.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.