IVPA Media and Communications InternInternational Volunteer Programs Association
GROWING Non-Profit Seeks Business Assistant Interns!!!Save-A-Suit
SOCIAL MEDIA/PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN WORKING WITH SOTHEBY’S REALTY & SIRIUS XMJennifer J Hammond LLC, SiriusXM, TTR Sotheby's International Realty
Contact Center Customer Service Outbound IKelly Services
Communications InternMajestic Creations, USA
Screening RepresentativeBookmark This
DescriptionAllied-THA is a full service publicity/promotions agency that primarily works with all the major motion picture studios (Universal, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, etc) to promote their movies across the country.
We’re currently looking for advance screening studio reps/street teamers to work various events and advance screenings of films in the Cincinnati area.
- At advance screenings, your responsibilities would be to arrive at the theatre an hour before the film begins, save seats for any press attending and let guests into the auditorium. You are required to record a few scenes that the audience has reactions to during the film and then complete a short screening report that you would email to the publicist that evening.
- At events, you would pass out promotional items to guests, host contests, take photos, and make sure everything runs smoothly. After event, you are required to send publicist short recap with pictures of event.
- Interest in entertainment and movies
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Regularly checks email
- Availability: Completely flexible – you make your own schedule as you just sign up for the screenings and events that you are available for
Screening reps would be paid per event/screening- pay ranges by studio but usually falls within $25-$60 per event.