Korean,farsi,urdu,hindi,mandarin italian,french,thai,indonesian,malaysian,russian,polish,LanguagesLe Monde Management
Sports Journalism Intern - College AthleticsSporting Debate Inc.
Sports Journalism Intern - BaseballSporting Debate Inc.
Sports Journalism Intern - SoccerSporting Debate Inc.
Sports Journalism Intern - HockeySporting Debate Inc.
Social Media AnalystBookmark This
Green Lifestyles Network
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionCompany: Green Lifestyles Network (GLN)
Job title: Social Media Analyst
Work Location: Los Angeles, CA or virtual
Reports to: Social Media Manager ( or Director of Communications)
Collaborates with: All department and manager level volunteers
Time Commitment: Part-Time Volunteer or Intern
Green Lifestyles Network, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is looking for a Social Media Analyst to help us grow our social media presence. This is a unique opportunity to use your social media skills to make a lasting impact within our organization. The Social Media Analyst will monitor, track, and report on our progress on all current social media channels. In addition, this individual will assist the Social Media Manager in helping to grow GLN’s overall social media presence and strategy.
Responsibilities• Develop weekly social media analytics reports, tracking GLN social activity on all appropriate social channels including fans, followers, comments, and engagement
• Develop content curation system and identify content to curate
• Design graphs and dashboards leveraging social media reporting tools and social platforms
• Identify industry influencers for potential interaction
• Research competitors to identify GLN strengths and weaknesses
• Analyze social media monitoring and engagement tools and recommend tools to meet GLN goals
• Work with Social Media Manager and Social Media Coordinators to research and identify social media opportunities for each GLN social channel
RequirementsEducation and Experience :
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Good knowledge of popular social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn; professional social media experience preferred
• Strong English-language communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational and project management skills; solid attention to detail
• Good knowledge of social media analytical tools including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and HootSuite
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint