Content CreatorColure Media
Communications InternshipMichigan Republican Party
Marketing, Social media and sales Intern for a Real Estate Tech StartupRosypad Inc
Social Media PR InternFEMME
Marketing and Design Communications internSharp Dressed Man
Student Brand Ambassador ��� iPhone App LaunchNew iPhone Application
Wal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply NowWal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply Now
Web Copywriting InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTraxx Girls, Inc is an Atlanta, GA based marketing and Event Planning Firmspecializing in providing captivating events for women. Since April 2006, we have been on the cutting edge of alternative entertainment, choosing some of the nations most noteworthy cities to showcase our events. Traxx Girls, Inc. ensures the ultimate entertainment experience with our precise planning and attention to detail. We emphasize fun, creativity and artist-free form expression for the alternative urban chic.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment