Communication Internship16 Things Kids Can do
Public Affairs/Communications InternshipU.S. Department of Commerce
Footwear Start-up Video and Marketing InternISlide Inc.
Footwear Start-up Events & Social Media InternISlide Inc.
Footwear Start-up Human Resources and Public Relations InternISlide Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionTraxx Girls, Inc is an Atlanta, GA based marketing and Event Planning Firmspecializing in providing captivating events for women. Since April 2006, we have been on the cutting edge of alternative entertainment, choosing some of the nations most noteworthy cities to showcase our events. Traxx Girls, Inc. ensures the ultimate entertainment experience with our precise planning and attention to detail. We emphasize fun, creativity and artist-free form expression for the alternative urban chic.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment