Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
City and County of Denver
201 W Colfax Avenue
DescriptionThe City and County of Denver is seeking a Social Media Intern for Talent Acquisition to analyze our face of social media as it relates to City branding and recruiting.
We are looking for someone who can take what they’ve learned and get wrapped up into a huge project for City and County of Denver. We are looking for an intern (or perhaps 2) who understands and has a very firm educational grasp of the world of social media, how it works for business, and the entire digital media landscape.
We are ultimately looking for a social media campaign to be launched in spring.
Talent Acquisition for the City and County of Denver is responsible for attracting and retaining best talent for the City. We are an extremely passionate team.
This position will really look at City branding as a whole, but we’ll use the efforts in relation to recruiting and community relationship building.
This is an unpaid internship.
ResponsibilitiesResearch and analyze the current "face" of City and County of Denver within social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledg:
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online branding campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community for Talent Acquisition and for the Citya nd County of Denver as an employer of choice
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment