Social Media & Marketing for an Online Private Education MarketplaceBookmark This
DescriptionWhoTeaches, a new and exciting startup that lets students and parents find private educators and institutions through their social connections is launching very soon.
We are looking for a talented, innovative and savvy social media intern.
Although this internships does not require you working in an office, we are looking for someone local (Los Angeles).
Working with WhoTeaches, you will be forced to come up with original and disruptive ideas. It will be challenging and it will teach you how to be creative.
You will be responsible of our online social presence and you will work directly with our CEO.
With lots of room for growth and independent thinking, your experience with WhoTeaches will be unique.
College student majoring in Marketing, Communications, PR or Journalism are strongly encouraged to apply.
+- 15 hours/week, you can work from home.
Please include a cover letter and resume.
WhoTeaches is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party / Agency resumes please.
Responsibilities* Create and edit content marketing and Press Releases
* Manage our Social presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog...
* Promote and help grow our community
Requirements* Great writing skills
* Creative and think outside the box
* Connected, sociable, and charismatic
* Already established extensive social connections
* Educated and cultured
* Passionate about education and technology
* Fast, disciplined, and hard working