Faith Initiatives InternshipGLAAD
Fall Graphic Design & Commercial Illustration Internhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Fall Video and Communications Internhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Future Country/Communication Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
System Test and ReleaseBookmark This
360 Merrimack Street
DescriptionAmperion is an industry leader in smart grid communications solutions for electric utilities using innovative powerline technologies.
Amperion developed its Broadband Power Line Carrier (BPLC) technology with American Electric Power (AEP) – one of the largest utilities in North America, and is currently deploying products in a number of states.
Amperion has a number of open internship positions in software development, system test and technical support.
Amperion offers interesting work in smart grid communications, and a stimulating environment where you can learn and enrich your professional experience.
Amperion is conveniently located in Lawrence with easy access to public transportation and maintains a flexible work environment that promotes teamwork.
• Maintains and enhance the Amperion software build environment. Creates software releases and develops test setups for product release testing
• Experience in support and maintenance of a build environment for an embedded Linux platform.
• Knowledge of C/C++, shell scripts, subversion, make and related Linux and tool chain utilities.
• Knowledge in maintaining a well-organized software repository tree including branching/merging, and integration of third party or open source software.
• Familiarity with Linux commands, utilities, and networking applications.