Audio EngineerBad 4 Business Podcast with Jerry Ferrara
WAGL Social Media Internship - ITVS (Documentaries that Change the World)ITVS
Communication Internship16 Things Kids Can do
Public Affairs/Communications InternshipU.S. Department of Commerce
Footwear Start-up Video and Marketing InternISlide Inc.
Virtual Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
Attiyah Blair Consulting, LLC
DescriptionThis internship will be great for a student interested in entrepreneurship, health and wellness, social media, and/or marketing. Attiyah Blair Consulting, LLC is a fast growing small business that serves clients through health coaching and motivational speaking.
An intern for our company will have the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship, marketing, social media, and how to run a business.
This is a virtual internship so a flexible schedule is an option. Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesAn intern for Attiyah Blair Consulting, LLC will:
- contribute to social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Learn how to run a small business
- Create graphics and/or video that can be used for marketing
- Conduct research on health and wellness topics
- Write articles for web publication (intern will receive credit on website for any article written)
Requirements- We are looking for an intern that is passionate about marketing and/or social media.
- Knowing how to use graphics/video software like PhotoShop and/or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Article writing skills required
- Research skills required
- At least 2 years of college coursework is preferred.