Client Relations InternOne Spark
Video Production Intern for Fall/WinterPor Homme
Communicatiosn InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Communications/Research/ AssistantThe Renegade Leader Coaching & Consulting Group
Progressive Media Strategy Firm Seeks PAID Interns for Spring and Summer 2015 SemestersWest End Strategy Team
Virtual Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
Attiyah Blair Consulting, LLC
DescriptionThis internship will be great for a student interested in entrepreneurship, health and wellness, social media, and/or marketing. Attiyah Blair Consulting, LLC is a fast growing small business that serves clients through health coaching and motivational speaking.
An intern for our company will have the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship, marketing, social media, and how to run a business.
This is a virtual internship so a flexible schedule is an option. Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesAn intern for Attiyah Blair Consulting, LLC will:
- contribute to social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Learn how to run a small business
- Create graphics and/or video that can be used for marketing
- Conduct research on health and wellness topics
- Write articles for web publication (intern will receive credit on website for any article written)
Requirements- We are looking for an intern that is passionate about marketing and/or social media.
- Knowing how to use graphics/video software like PhotoShop and/or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Article writing skills required
- Research skills required
- At least 2 years of college coursework is preferred.