PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
MOB Media Inc. Internships (Media, Creative and Video Production)Bookmark This
MOB Media Inc.
27121 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 260
Foothill Ranch, CA
Posted: November 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking to place interns in our media (including social media), video production and creative departments.
You'll do more than just help with various media campaigns, you'll also participate in Creative sessions, learn ROI 101, and even help with editing our clients TV commercials! There's always some mundane stuff, but we're a fun bunch. There's lots to do and even more to learn - many of our interns have received job offers right after working for us. We even have hired some! Will be under the supervision of Paul Otis.
What you will learn:
- Project and time management skills, as you are given tasks to complete and personally manage
- Increase your research abilities
- Improve your oral and professional communication talent
- Stronger concepts of media analysis
- Developing active verbiage use in TV and radio scripts
ResponsibilitiesDuring your media internship at MOB Media, you will have the opportunity to work in the different departments of a full-service advertising agency. Some of your normal responsibilities will include:
- Research various media platforms, media kits, target demographics, and information on competitors
- Conduct and relay research
- Copywriting and editing of radio and TV scripts
- Pre-production and production assistance
- Participation during client meetings and conference calls
- Collaboration with the sales team to prepare client presentations