Marketing Communication SpecialistZolonTech
Communications InternNCS Technology
Communications InternB.A.P INC
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Summer PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Blog Writers Needed- Equity & Justice- Community Blog!Community First
Marketing, PR & Communications InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Communications InternNew Pathway
Blog/Editorial Strategist (Internship)Bookmark This
Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma
17 S Dewey Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to bring on an intern that is an exemplary writer, consistent with BBB’s tone and mission that helps plan, produce, and analyze the written content we create. Candidates must have a love for writing and will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all blog content.
• Develop and maintain blogs.
• Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers.
• Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies/tactics.
• Ensure blog is accessible from a variety of different environments.
• Produces a consistent visual image on blog including maintenance of templates and image archives.
• Respond promptly to blog comments and email
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possess engaging “conversational” writing skills with a professional look.
• Solid understanding of all aspects related to creating and managing a blog
• Initiative and ability to follow through on projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our organizations various types of content.
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Blogger
Preferred - WordPress, Writing and Editing, Blog Management, Blog Development, Writing For The Web