PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Blog/Editorial Strategist (Internship)Bookmark This
Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma
17 S Dewey Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to bring on an intern that is an exemplary writer, consistent with BBB’s tone and mission that helps plan, produce, and analyze the written content we create. Candidates must have a love for writing and will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all blog content.
• Develop and maintain blogs.
• Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers.
• Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies/tactics.
• Ensure blog is accessible from a variety of different environments.
• Produces a consistent visual image on blog including maintenance of templates and image archives.
• Respond promptly to blog comments and email
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possess engaging “conversational” writing skills with a professional look.
• Solid understanding of all aspects related to creating and managing a blog
• Initiative and ability to follow through on projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our organizations various types of content.
SkillsRequired - Blogger, Blogging
Preferred - Blog Management, Blog Development, WordPress, Writing For The Web, Writing and Editing